Paramedics are being used in an increasing range of medical situations because their skills and experience mean they can handle a myriad of scenarios beyond just patient transport. As a modern day paramedic, they provide a comprehensive mobile healthcare service by assessing patients, diagnosing problems and providing treatment, often in the patient’s home.
If you are a manager in either the public or private sector, these are situations that our paramedics can help you:
- Offshore and Remote - Look after the health, safety and medical welfare of the crew and or passengers.
- Disability Assessors – Carry out PIP assessments to establish a claimant’s health condition or disability for the DWP.
- Custody Suites – Attend police custody to assess, document and treat detainees to determine fitness to remain in custody.
- Construction – Look after the health, safety and medical welfare of the workers on site
- 111 Call Centres –Triage calls effectively and assists patients to the right service to deal with their health issues
Whichever organisation you manage, we can ensure the health and safety of the people within it. Screened for quality and compliance, our Paramedics can be trusted to uphold organisation’s reputation.
Contact our Accounts team on:
Phone: 01494 578 999