Medicnow is an NHSi framework Agency who provide highly-qualified and flexible Ambulance Staff to the NHS, Ministry of Defence (MOD) UK and foreign deployments and the wider private sector including primary and secondary healthcare.
MedicNow are looking for Paramedics in the East of England location. Rota lines are available to suit you, as well as excellent rates of pay and a paid induction (after working 3 shifts). If you complete your conflict resolution CPD training, you will not need to attend the third day of induction. Induction dates are in
- February in Chelmsford
- April in Chelmsford
- August in Norwich
MedicNow is proud to have been supporting UK Paramedics with nationwide opportunities for almost a decade. We are now seeking a HCPC registered paramedics, providing front-line care in the NHS and private sectors.
Your role will involve utilising your skills to provide an outstanding level of both emergency and non-emergency care to patients.
As a person, you should be extremely organised and alert, with exceptional communication skills.
To apply for this paramedic role, you must have:
- Full HCPC registration
- Paramedic Certificate
- Ambulance emergency driving certificate
- Experience of driving of C1 category vehicles
- High standards of personal and professional conduct
- Enhanced DBS on the update service, or be willing to obtain one.
- HCPC registered, and Paramedic qualification evidence.
- IHCD/ Future Quals Ambulance Driving Qualification
- Full UK Driving License
- Not have been previously dismissed from an NHS Trust.
- Able to meet stringent pre-employment checks including, satisfactory references, enhanced DBS checks
What we offer as a company:
- Excellent rate of pay
- Referral bonus
- Access to our Clinical Lead
- Free CPD training
- Great locations
- Paid induction
Umbrella £23.00 to £35.00
PAYE £18.21 to £27.71