MedicNow is proud to have been supporting UK Paramedics with nationwide opportunities for almost a decade. We are now seeking a HCPC registered paramedics, providing front-line care in the NHS and private sectors.
MedicNow are looking for Paramedics in the East of England location. Rota lines are available to suit you, as well as excellent rates of pay and a paid induction (after working 3 shifts). If you complete your conflict resolution CPD training, you will not need to attend the third day of induction.
Your role will involve utilising your skills to provide an outstanding level of both emergency and non-emergency care to patients.
As a person, you should be extremely organised and alert, with exceptional communication skills.
To apply for this paramedic role, you must have:
- Full HCPC registration
- Paramedic Certificate
- Ambulance emergency driving certificate
- Experience of driving of C1 category vehicles
- High standards of personal and professional conduct
- Enhanced DBS on the update service, or be willing to obtain one.
- HCPC registered, and Paramedic qualification evidence.
- IHCD/ Future Quals Ambulance Driving Qualification
- Full UK Driving License
- Not have been previously dismissed from an NHS Trust.
What we offer as a company:
- Excellent hourly rate of pay on a weekly basis.
- An experienced clinical lead on hand for support.
- Free yearly training.
- Excellent referral scheme.
- Easily accessible online rotas to suit your availability.