Umbrella £12.13 to £15.75
PAYE £9.61 to £12.47
We would like to talk with you if you have experience as a Qualified Patient Transport Driver and want to work in the North West London area.
Our client is a private ambulance provider and they have numerous shifts available: day and night. This role is suitable for those with previous Patient Transport experience who have a fantastic bedside manner and technical knowledge of the role.
The role will require you to do the following:
- Transporting patients to and from hospital appointments (will include covid Patients)
- Moving and lifting patients
- Being friendly and engaging with patients who may be nervous about appointments, or live an isolated life
- Keeping accurate record of journey times
- Follow Covid protocols and PPE regulations at all times
- Cleaning down the vehicle and equipment after every patient transfer
It is essential you have:
- FREC 3 / First Aid at work certificate
- Category B1 and or C1 Driving Licence
- Clean Driving Licence (Maximum 3 Points)
- Moving and handling certificate
- Medical gasses training such as oxygen therapy
- Able to meet stringent pre-employment checks including, satisfactory references, enhanced DBS checks
- Provide proof of your covid vaccination status - This is a requirement to enable PTS staff to enter such establishments as nursing homes
What we offer as a company:
- Excellent hourly rate of pay on a weekly basis.
- An experienced clinical lead on hand for support.
- Free yearly training.
- Excellent referral scheme.
- Easily accessible online rotas to suit your availability.
Medicnow is an NHSi framework Agency who provide highly-qualified and flexible Ambulance Staff to the NHS, Ministry of Defence (MOD) UK and foreign deployments and the wider private sector including primary and secondary healthcare