MedicNow are looking to recruit Patient Transport staff who can drive the vehicle in London. This role would be suitable for those with previous Patient Transport Service, or ECA work who have a fantastic bedside manner and technical knowledge of the role.
It is essential you have:
- First aid at work certificate
- Moving and handling certificate
- Clear enhanced DBS (or be willing to process one)
- ECA's- qualification such as FREC 3/4. Preferably holding a C1 licence
- Experience of mental working with mental health patients
- Able to work in South West London
The role will require you to do the following:
- Transporting patients to and from hospital appointments
- Moving and lifting patients
- Being friendly and engaging with patients who may be nervous about appointments, or live an isolated life
- Keeping accurate record of journey times
Our client is looking for candidates who are wanting to work numerous shifts a week who are extremely reliant.