MedicNow are looking for Paramedics who are wanting to work in the Hospital environment. Our client in Boston, Lincolnshire utilise Paramedics in the A&E department for handover duties, and monitoring patients before being seen by the Doctors and Nurses in the Department.
- Take clinical handovers from the arriving Ambulance crews
- Carry out observations on patients and continuation of care until a bed becomes available
- Monitor Datext (ambulance data) computer system and update the nurse in charge of the ETA of ambualnce and the condition of patient on board
- Assist the ambulance crew with transfers of patients from ambulance stretcher to hospital trolleys, while ambulance attendant carries out booking in handover process
- Be the main link between the Ambulance service and the nurse in charge
- HCPC registered, and Paramedic qualification evidence.
- Enhanced DBS, preferably on the update service.
- Full immunisation history
- Not have been previously dismissed from an NHS Trust.