MedicNow are looking for Paramedics who are wanting to work in the Hospital environment. Our client in Boston, Lincolnshire utilise Paramedics in the A&E department for handover duties, and monitoring patients before being seen by the Doctors and Nurses in the Department. If you have knowledge and training in the Manchester Triage System, this will be a huge advantage. If you do not, you must be available on 6th October to attend a training day, and follow on with shadow shfits.
- Take clinical handovers from the arriving Ambulance crews
- Carry out observations on patients and continuation of care until a bed becomes available
- Monitor Datext (ambulance data) computer system and update the nurse in charge of the ETA of ambualnce and the condition of patient on board
- Assist the ambulance crew with transfers of patients from ambulance stretcher to hospital trolleys, while ambulance attendant carries out booking in handover process
- Be the main link between the Ambulance service and the nurse in charge
- HCPC registered, and Paramedic qualification evidence.
- Enhanced DBS, preferably on the update service.
- Full immunisation history
- Not have been previously dismissed from an NHS Trust.