We are looking for Emergency Care Practitioners & Clinical Advanced Practiotioners in the Birmigham area
Ongoing adhoc & block booking shifts - days & nights available weekly
Your role will involve utilising the following skills to provide an outstanding level of both emergency and non-emergency care to patients.
- Autonomous practice
- Minor Injury Specific patient assessment
- Advanced wound closures (Sutures)
- X-ray Interpretation
- Eye Injuries
- Burn assessment/care
- Administering medicines through PGD’s
As a person, you should be extremely organised and alert, with exceptional communication skills.
To apply for this Emergency Care Practitioner role, you must have:
- Full HCPC registration
- Minor Injuries
- Paramedic Certificate
- Ambulance emergency driving certificate
- Experience of driving of C1 category vehicles
- High standards of personal and professional conduct
- Enhanced DBS on the update service, or be willing to obtain one.
- HCPC registered, and Paramedic qualification evidence.
- IHCD/ Future Quals Ambulance Driving Qualification
- Full UK Driving License
What we offer as a company:
- Excellent hourly rate of pay on a weekly basis.
- An experienced clinical lead on hand for support.
- Free yearly training.
- Excellent referral scheme.
- Easily accessible online bookings system
Medicnow is an NHSi framework Agency who provide highly-qualified and flexible Ambulance Staff to the NHS, Ministry of Defence (MOD) UK and foreign deployments and the wider private sector including primary and secondary healthcare