If you are based in, or willing to travel to Enfield, we have shifts working within ITU, Resus and general A&E.
- HCPC Registered
- Fulfil UK Right to Work & NHS Employment guidelines
- Enhanced DBS (or be willing to apply for one with us)
- Not have been previously dismissed from an NHS organisation
- Up to date with immunisations
Scope of Practice:
- Be able to see minor illness and injuries. Be comfortable with covering triage/RAT/Primary care streaming/See and Treat and also able to see patients in GP stream.
- Be able to do functions like cannulations, dressings, doing observations, ECG’s, giving oral and IV medications like antibiotics, analgesia, fluids.
What we offer as a company:
- Excellent hourly rate of pay on a weekly basis.
- An experienced clinical lead on hand for support.
- Free yearly training.
- Excellent referral scheme.
- Easily accessible online rotas to suit your availability.