Medicnow are recruiting IHCD Technicians for our highly regarded private ambulance company client. The shifts are based out of Bristol, Swindon, Poole and Falmouth with days and nights available.
- Responding to 999 emergency calls, alongside a Paramedic or ECA
- Assessing patients in order to make the clinical decision on treatment and diagnosis
- Using specialist equipment
- Communicating effectively with crew mates, relatives and patients.
- IHCD qualification
- IHCD/ Level 3 Emergency Response Ambulance Driving
- Full UK Driving Licence- 0 points
- Not have been dismissed from an NHS Trust previously