MedicNow are supporting a fantastic private ambulance company based in Nottingham to supply into various shifts with EMAS. These shifts will go from Linby, Nottingham and are available with immediate effect.
- Responding to 999 calls alongside a Tech or ECA.
- Assessing patients in order to make the clinical decision on treatment and diagnosis.
- Using specialist equipment.
- Communicating effectively with crew mates, relatives and patients.
- HCPC registered, and Paramedic qualification evidence.
- IHCD/ Future Quals Ambulance Driving Qualification
- Full UK Driving License- 0 points
- Not have been previously dismissed from an NHS Trust.
- Enhanced DBS, preferably on the update service.