Excellent Job opportunities with Medicnow who supplies reliable, highly-qualified and flexible Ambulatory Staff to the NHS and the wider healthcare sector throughout the UK.
Medicnow works with a variety of public and private sector healthcare clients and roles for Emergency Medical Technicians have been requested in Wales, South East England, Midlands, North of England and Central London.
Scope of Practice:
- Assessing patients to make the clinical decision on treatment and diagnosis.
- Assessing patients and considering alternative care pathways such as onward referrals via GP services and following various trust pathways.
- Using specialist equipment.
- Communicating effectively with healthcare professionals such as handovers and referrals and liaising with relatives and patients.
- Technician qualification e.g. IHCD, or FREC 5.
- IHCD / Future Quals Ambulance Driving Qualification
- Full UK Driving License
- Not have been previously dismissed from an NHS Trust.
- Able to meet stringent pre-employment checks including, satisfactory references, enhanced DBS checks
What we offer as a company:
- Excellent hourly rate of pay on a weekly basis.
- An experienced clinical lead on hand for support.
- Free yearly training.
- Excellent referral scheme.
- Easily accessible online rotas to suit your availability.