MedicNow are looking for qualified Emergency Care Assistants in and around London to work with our client, one of the biggest NHS trusts. Our client is based in Newham, and is responsible for Non-Emergency Patient Transport from Newham Hospital, often to Patients’ homes, or other hospitals.
- ECA qualification (e.g. FREC 4)
- Experience working either frontline or in a HDU environment.
- Full right to work in the UK
- Blue light driving certificate (e.g, Future Quals)
- Full UK Driving License
- You must have a working knowledge of clinical presentation of Bariatric and non-Bariatric patients along with physical training on Megasus, and Ferno Magasus stretchers.
- You will be expected to keep the vehicle presentable before, during and after shift.
- Driving safely, only using your blue light skills if a patient deteriorates during the journey.