Medicnow is an NHSi framework Agency who provide highly-qualified and flexible Ambulance Staff to the NHS, Ministry of Defence (MOD) UK and foreign deployments and the wider private sector including primary and secondary healthcare.
Our client is a NHS Trust and they have a role open for a experienced Community Paramedic, the job holder’s primary role will be to respond to referrals to the Rapid Response Team, providing high quality and effective assessment and treatment, within the scope of their role.
The post holder will be required to work independently using their own initiative and working with Other Health care professionals.
Key tasks and responsibilities
Clinical and Patient Client Care
- Undertake the full range of paramedic duties, in line with the RRT operational instructions and in line with national, the HCPC guidelines and standards of conduct, performance and ethics.
- Assess, treat, manage, or refer patients
- Reduce inappropriate demand for emergency services
- Work as an effective member of a multi-professional team
- Record observations and findings appropriately including adverse incidents and Safeguarding issues.
- Be responsible for the development of job roles and procedures/ competencies for Band 6 paramedics
- To provide leadership and line management to delegated members of the team as required
This is a Band 7 role if you have any of the above experience we would live to hear from you. We have am initial 3 month Contract and this may lead to a full-time role for the right candidate.