MedicNow is proud to have been supporting UK Paramedics with nationwide opportunities for almost a decade. We are now seeking a HCPC registered paramedics, providing front-line care in the NHS and private sectors.
Medicnow supply reliable, highly-qualified and flexible Ambulatory Staff to the NHS and the wider healthcare sector throughout the UK.
MedicNow are looking for Band 6 Paramedics in the East of England area.
Your role will involve utilising your skills to provide an outstanding level of both emergency and non-emergency care to patients via telephone.. The role involves working in the control room, conducting a further triage on patients that, on initial triage by the 999 call handler
To apply for this Control Room Triage role, you must
- HCPC registered,
- 2 Years of ttelephone triage experience
- 999 Call Handler
- Able to meet stringent pre-employment checks including, satisfactory references, enhanced DBS checks
What we offer as a company:
- Excellent hourly rate of pay on a weekly basis.
- An experienced clinical lead on hand for support.
- Free yearly training.
- Excellent referral scheme.
- Easily accessible online rotas to suit your availability.