Medicnow is an NHSi framework Agency who provide highly-qualified and flexible Ambulance Staff to the NHS, Ministry of Defence (MOD) UK and foreign deployments and the wider private sector including primary and secondary healthcare.
If you are based in Buckinghamshire, or willing to travel this is the perfect opportunity to use your clinical skills alongside the Nurse and Doctor teams. There is hospital accommodation, for a small charge, should you be travelling for runs of shifts.
Shifts available are: Days (0700-1915; Twilight (1600-0000) & Nights (1900-0715).
- HCPC Registered
- Fulfil UK Right to Work & NHS Employment guidelines
- Enhanced DBS (or be willing to apply for one with us)
- Not have been previously dismissed from an NHS organisation
- Up to date with immunisations
- 2 years post registration
Scope of Practice:
- Be able to see minor illness and injuries.
- Be able to do functions like cannulations, dressings, doing observations, ECG’s, giving oral and IV medications like antibiotics, analgesia, fluids.
- Follow Covid regulations set by our client at all times.
- Be confident in own ability