SOUTH CENTRAL AMBULANCE SERVICE
This is an excellent opportunity for Paramedics wanting to work Frontline in SCAS.
Four day induction in total; one day classroom based followed by a three day third manning induction.
Please note the induction pay rate is different from the actual rates of pay.
- HCPC Registered
- Fulfil UK Right to Work & NHS Employment guidelines
- Enhanced DBS
- Not have been previously dismissed from an NHS organisation
- Up to date with immunisations
Scope of practice:
- Respond to 999 calls
- Provide clinical and social care in the pre-hospital environment
- Conduct patient assessment and in each instance apply the appropriate patient care
- Complete and maintain a full and accurate clinical record for all patients
- Liaise with other health professionals and communicate complex information effectively
What we offer as a company:
- Excellent hourly rate of pay on a weekly basis.
- An experienced clinical lead on hand for support.
- 24/7 emergency help line.
- Free yearly training.
- Excellent referral scheme.
- Easily accessible online rotas to suit your availability.
- Shifts available throughout the SCAS location.