If you are based in, or willing to travel to, Stoke Mandeville Hospital this is the perfect opportunity for you to use your clinical skills alongside the Nurse and Doctor teams. There is hospital accommodation should you be travelling for runs of shifts.
- HCPC Registered
- Fulfil UK Right to Work & NHS Employment guidelines
- Enhanced DBS (or be willing to apply for one with us)
- Not have been previously dismissed from an NHS organisation
- Up to date with immunisations
Scope of Practice:
- Be able to see minor illness and injuries. Be comfortable with covering triage/RAT/Primary care streaming/See and Treat and also able to see patients in GP stream.
- Be able to do functions like cannulations, dressings, doing observations, ECG’s, giving oral and IV medications like antibiotics, analgesia, fluids.
What we offer as a company:
- Excellent hourly rate of pay on a weekly basis.
- An experienced clinical lead on hand for support.
- Free yearly training.
- Excellent referral scheme.
- Easily accessible online rotas to suit your availability.