MedicNow are looking for Paramedics in the East of England location. Rota lines are available to suit you, as well as excellent rates of pay and a paid induction (after working 3 shifts). If you complete your conflict resolution CPD training, you will not need to attend the third day of induction.
The induction days to work with this client are 24th -26th May in Chelmsford
MedicNow is proud to have been supporting UK Paramedics with nationwide opportunities for almost a decade. We are now seeking a HCPC registered paramedics, providing front-line care in the NHS and private sectors.
Your role will involve utilising your skills to provide an outstanding level of both emergency and non-emergency care to patients.
As a person, you should be extremely organised and alert, with exceptional communication skills.
To apply for this paramedic role, you must have:
- Full HCPC registration
- Paramedic Certificate
- Ambulance emergency driving certificate
- Experience of driving of C1 category vehicles
- High standards of personal and professional conduct
- Enhanced DBS on the update service, or be willing to obtain one.
- HCPC registered, and Paramedic qualification evidence.
- IHCD/ Future Quals Ambulance Driving Qualification
- Full UK Driving License
- Not have been previously dismissed from an NHS Trust.
- Able to meet stringent pre-employment checks including, satisfactory references, enhanced DBS checks
What we offer as a company:
- Excellent rate of pay
- Referral bonus
- Access to our Clinical Lead
- Free CPD training
- Great locations
- Paid induction