MedicNow is proud to have been supporting UK Ambulance Technicians/AAP’s with nationwide opportunities for almost a decade. We are now seeking qualified Technicians to provide frontline care Trustwide in South East Coast Ambulance (SECAMB) locations.
All candidates will need to attend a four-day paid induction with our client, these are being held
- 21st- 24th October 2019
- 25th-28th November 2019 in Banstead (Location subject to change).
Long rota lines available.
- Responding to 999 calls alongside a Paramedic or another Technician.
- Assisting in making safe clinical decisions.
- Taking comprehensive patient history.
- Communicating effectively.
- Driving C1 category vehicles, often utilising blue light driving skills.
To apply for this paramedic role, you must have:
- Technician qualification -IHCD or Future Quals.
- Ambulance emergency driving certificate (IHCD/Future Quals) and C1 category driving license.
- Enhanced DBS on the update service, or be willing to obtain one via MedicNow.
What we offer as a company:
- Free CPD training
- Fantastic rates of pay
- Long rota lines
- Access to our Clinical Lead
- Referral bonus