We have excellent Job opportunities within Medicnow, Emergency Medical Technicians have been requested in UK Wide, South East England, Midlands, North of England and Central London.
Scope of Practice:
- Assessing patients to make the clinical decision on treatment and diagnosis.
- Assessing patients and considering alternative care pathways such as onward referrals via GP services and following various trust pathways.
- Using specialist equipment.
- Communicating effectively with healthcare professionals such as handovers and referrals and liaising with relatives and patients.
- Technician qualification e.g. IHCD, or FREC 5.
- IHCD / Future Quals Ambulance Driving Qualification
- Full UK Driving License
- Not have been previously dismissed from an NHS Trust.
- Able to meet stringent pre-employment checks including, satisfactory references, enhanced DBS checks
What we offer as a company:
- Excellent hourly rate of pay on a weekly basis.
- An experienced clinical lead on hand for support.
- Free yearly training.
- Excellent referral scheme.
- Easily accessible online rotas to suit your availability.
- Who We Are
Medicnow is an NHSi framework Agency who provide highly qualified and flexible Ambulance Staff to the NHS, Ministry of Defence (MOD) UK and foreign deployments and the wider private sector including primary and secondary healthcare