MedicNow are looking to recruit Patient Transport staff who can work shifts from a base in Barnsley.
This role would be suitable for those with previous Patient Transport Service, or ECA work who have a fantastic bedside manner and technical knowledge of the role.
It is essential you have:
- First aid at work certificate
- Moving and handling certificate
- Clear enhanced DBS (or be willing to process one)
- Full UK Driving License and able to drive B1 vehicles (vans)
The role will require you to do the following:
- Transporting patients to and from hospital appointments
- Moving and lifting patients
- Being friendly and engaging with patients who may be nervous about appointments, or live an isolated life
- Keeping accurate record of journey times
Our client is looking for candidates who are wanting to work numerous shifts a week who are extremely reliant. Full time rotas are available.