An excellent Job opportunity has risen to join Medicnow which supplies reliable, highly-qualified and flexible Ambulatory Staff to the NHS and the wider healthcare sector throughout the UK.
MedicNow are looking to recruit Patient Transport staff who can drive C1 vehicle's in Staffordshire. This is with our excellent private ambulance client, and they have numerous shifts to fill.
This role would be suitable for those with previous Patient Transport Service, or ECA work who have a fantastic bedside manner and technical knowledge of the role.
- ITU Transfers working with a clinical team to transfer patients from hospital to hospital.
- Assist with clear handovers to other medical professionals
- General vehicle checks
- Carry out cleaning duties of equipment and your vehicle between patient transfers
- Replenish any consumables used after each job including medical gasses
- Blue light driving
- Assisting with Patient moving and handling.
It is essential you have:
- First aid at work certificate
- Moving and handling certificate
- Clear enhanced DBS (or be willing to process one)
- Clear UK Driving License, C1.
What we offer as a company:
- Excellent hourly rate of pay and paid on a weekly basis.
- An experienced clinical lead on hand for support.
- Free yearly training.
- Excellent referral scheme.
- Easily accessible online rotas to suit your availability.