MedicNow are a recruitment agency specialising in ambulatory staff. We urgently need experienced Patient Transport Service attendance and driving staff for a private provider to supply into the Central Manchester area.
We are now recruiting for experienced Patient Transport Staff (PTS) in the Central Manchester area to work with our client. The role will require you to transport patients to and from hospital, moving and lifting patients, being sociable with the patients, and keeping an accurate record of journey times. If you have a full UK Driving License, this would be a benefit and would enable you to drive as well as attend to the patients whilst on shift.
The role is to start in March 2021, please register to become compliant.
- Fully qualified for the role- First Aid at Work, Moving and Handling, previous PTS experience.
- FREC 3
- Full enhanced DBS (or be willing to obtain one with us)
- Full immunisation (or be willing to obtain them with us)
- Experience in a healthcare setting, ideally PTS.
- Paid induction.
- Uniform provided.
- Six weeks run of shifts – could go on longer.
- These are 8 hours shifts mostly from 12:00 till 20:00 / 13:00 – 21:00 or 14:00 – 22:00 Monday to Friday full time (no gaps so cover required).