MedicNow is proud to have been supporting UK Paramedics with nationwide opportunities for almost a decade. We are now seeking a HCPC registered paramedics, providing front-line care in the NHS and private sectors.
Medicnow supply reliable, highly-qualified and flexible Ambulatory Staff to the NHS and the wider healthcare sector throughout the UK.
MedicNow are looking to recruit HCPC registered Paramedics in the Bedfordshire area
The role involves visiting patients within their own home, should they not be able to travel to a treatment centre.
Responsibilities will include visiting patients in their homes and providing a full assessment of their needs; working with a lead clinician within the treatment centre to agree an appropriate treatment plan. Working closely with patients, relatives, Carers and colleagues, you will provide a patient focused contact, aiming to reduce avoidable hospital admissions and providing safe and effective care.
You should be comfortable to work alone as you will be provided a vehicle to travel to patient homes. Allocation of calls will be via a mobile app.
To apply for this paramedic role, you must have:
- HCPC registered, and Paramedic qualification evidence.
- IHCD/ Future Quals Ambulance Driving Qualification
- Not have been previously dismissed from an NHS Trust.
- Able to meet stringent pre-employment checks including, satisfactory references, enhanced DBS checks
What we offer as a company:
- Excellent hourly rate of pay on a weekly basis.
- An experienced clinical lead on hand for support.
- Free yearly training.
- Excellent referral scheme.
- Easily accessible online rotas to suit your availability.