Primary Care Paramedic
The role involves visiting patients within their own home, should they not be able to travel to a treatment centre.
Responsibilities will include visiting patients in their homes and providing a full assessment of their needs; working with a lead clinician within the treatment centre to agree an appropriate treatment plan. Working closely with patients, relatives, Carers and colleagues, you will provide a patient focused contact, aiming to reduce avoidable hospital admissions and providing safe and effective care.
You should be comfortable to work alone as you will be provided a vehicle to travel to patient homes. Allocation of calls will be via a mobile app.
This role is Monday to Friday
- HCPC Registered
- Fulfil UK Right to Work & NHS Employment guidelines
- Enhanced DBS (or be willing to apply for one with us)
- Not have been previously dismissed from an NHS organisation
- Up to date with immunisations
Scope of Practice:
- Be able to see minor illness and injuries.
- Be able to do functions like cannulations, dressings, doing observations, ECG’s, giving oral and IV medications like antibiotics, analgesia, fluids.
- Follow Covid regulations set by our client at all times.
What we offer as a company:
- Excellent hourly rate of pay on a weekly basis.
- An experienced clinical lead on hand for support.
- Free yearly training.
- Excellent referral scheme.
- Easily accessible online rotas to suit your availability.