Medicnow works with a variety of public and private sector healthcare clients and roles for Patient Transport Staff / Ambulance Care assistants have been requested by our client in Buckinghamshire and Oxford
MedicNow are looking to recruit Patient Transport Services staff / Student Paramedic's in various locations in the South Central areas including Adderbury, Reading, Oxford, Wexham ,Witney Common. This role would be suitable for those with previous
Patient Transport work who have a fantastic bedside manner and technical knowledge of the role.
The role will require you to do the following:
- Transporting patients to and from hospital appointments (will include covid Patients)
- Moving and lifting patients
- Being friendly and engaging with patients who may be nervous about appointments, or live an isolated life
- Keeping accurate record of journey times
- Follow Covid protocols and PPE regulations at all times
- Cleaning down the vehicle and equipment after every patient transfer
It is essential you have:
- FREC 3 / First Aid at work certificate
- Moving and handling certificate
- Medical gasses training such as oxygen therapy
- Able to meet stringent pre-employment checks including, satisfactory references, enhanced DBS checks
- Provide proof of your covid vaccination status - This is a requirement to enable PTS staff to enter such establishments as nursing homes
What we offer as a company:
- Excellent hourly rate of pay on a weekly basis.
- An experienced clinical lead on hand for support.
- Free yearly training.
- Excellent referral scheme.
- Easily accessible online rotas to suit your availability.