We urgently need experienced Patient Transport Service attendants and driving staff for a private provider to work in the Central Manchester area.
The role will require you to transport patients to and from hospital, moving and lifting patients, being sociable with the patients, and keeping an accurate record of journey times. If you have a full UK Driving License, this would be a benefit and would enable you to drive as well as attend to the patients whilst on shift.
- Patient transport experience
- C1/B1 Driving License
- First aid at work certificate
- Moving and handling certificate
- Medical gasses training
- Clear enhanced DBS
- Paid induction.
- Uniform provided.
- Lines of work available on an ongoing basis.
- These are 8 hours shifts mostly from 12:00 till 21:00 / 13:00 - 22:00 or 14:00 - 23:00 Monday to Friday full time (no gaps so cover required).