We have opportunities available that are ideal for Student Paramedics who are looking to earn while they learn, as well as gaining on-the-road experience working on behalf on the NHS Trust in Berkshire.
As a PTS, your role will entail transporting patients to and from hospitals, their homes and places of care, to and from outpatient clinics, daycare centres and routine hospital admissions, working predominantly as a duo. Your shifts can range from 8-12 hours, allowing you to select the days/hours that suit you.
Benefits of working as a PTS for us
- Flexible hours and a variety of shifts available
- Weekly pay
- Statuatory and Mandatory training provided
- MedicNow uniform supplied
- Dedicated and supportive consultants
- Accesible online booking system
- Refer a Friend Scheme up to £250!
- First Aid Qualification (minimum of 18 hour course)
- Manual Handling of People Certificate
- Fulfill UK Right to Work & NHS Employment guidelines
- Enhanced DBS
- Not have been previously dismissed from an NHS organisation
- Up to date with immunisations
- CPD- e-learning modules
If you are interested in this role, or would like further details please contact
one of the team on 01494 578 999 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, apply online now by filling out the form