MedicNow are looking for qualified Paramedics to assist at Stoke Mandeville, and Wycombe Hospital.
The role will be preparing and administering the Covid-19 vaccination, as well as in the unlikely circumstance dealing with any adverse reactions of the patient.
The shifts are available immediately, and are 0800-2000.
- Giving Vaccine to patients
- Assessing patients in order to make the clinical decision on treatment and diagnosis.
- Using specialist equipment.
- Communicating effectively with other Hospital staff, relatives and patients.
- HCPC registered, and Paramedic qualification evidence.
- Full UK Driving License
- Not have been previously dismissed from an NHS Trust.
- Enhanced DBS on the update service or be willing to apply for one with MedicNow