MedicNow are soon to be working with the Mid and South Essex Foundation Trust across four Hospitals
The role will be preparing and administering the Covid-19 vaccination, as well as in the unlikely circumstance dealing with any adverse reactions of the patient.
The project starts asap with a two day induction, shifts of 0800-2000 will commence from December seven days a week.
- Giving Vaccine to patients - re Covid-19
- Two days inductions which starts asap
- Assessing patients in order to make the clinical decision on treatment and diagnosis.
- Using specialist equipment.
- Communicating effectively with crew mates, relatives and patients.
- HCPC registered, and Paramedic qualification evidence.
- Full UK Driving License
- Not have been previously dismissed from an NHS Trust.
- Enhanced DBS on the update service or be willing to apply for one with MedicNow