MedicNow are looking for Paramedics in the East of England area to work directly with the Trust. Rota lines are available to suit you, as well as excellent rates of pay and a paid induction (after working 3 shifts). The induction days to work with this client are 17th and 18th in Chelmsford. Thereafter, we offer shifts in the Essex region, Suffolk (Ipswich), North Essex (Colchester) and Hertfordshire.
Your role will involve utilising your skills to provide an outstanding level of both emergency and non-emergency care to patients.
As a person, you should be extremely organised and alert, with exceptional communication skills.
- Full HCPC registration
- Paramedic Certificate
- Qualified and worked in a Trust for 6 months at least
- Ambulance emergency driving certificate
- Experience of driving of C1 category vehicles
- High standards of personal and professional conduct
- Enhanced DBS on the update service, or be willing to obtain one.
What we offer as a company:
- Excellent rate of pay
- Referral bonus
- Access to our Clinical Lead
- Free CPD training
- Great locations
- Paid induction