MedicNow is proud to have been supporting UK Paramedics with nationwide opportunities for almost a decade. We are now seeking HCPC registered paramedics to provide frontline care Trustwide in South East Coast Ambulance (SECAMB) locations.
All candidates will need to attend a four-day paid induction with our client, these are being held
- 21st- 24th October 2019
- 25th-28th November 2019 in Banstead (location subject to change).
Long term rota lines
- Responding to 999 calls.
- Demonstrating safe clinical decisions.
- Taking comprehensive patient history.
- Use your experience to meet patients’ health and social care needs.
- Communicate effectively.
To apply for this paramedic role you must have:
- Full HCPC registration
- Evidence of Paramedic qualification
- Ambulance emergency driving certificate (IHCD/Future Quals) and C1 category driving license.
- Enhanced DBS on the update service, or be willing to obtain one via MedicNow.
What we offer as a company:
- Free CPD training
- Fantastic rates of pay
- Long rota lines
- Access to our Clinical Lead
- Referral bonus