Medicnow supply reliable, highly-qualified and flexible Ambulatory Staff to the NHS and the wider healthcare sector throughout the UK.
MedicNow are looking for Advanced Clinical Practitioners in the Shropshire location.
Your role will involve utilising the following skills to provide an outstanding level of both emergency and non-emergency care to patients.
- Autonomous practice
- Minor Injury Specific patient assessment
- Advanced wound closures (Sutures)
- X-ray Interpretation
- Eye Injuries
- Burn assessment/care
- Administering medicines through PGD’s
As a person, you should be extremely organised and alert, with exceptional communication skills.
To apply for this Emergency Care Practitioner role, you must have:
- Full HCPC registration
- Minor Injuries
- Paramedic Certificate
- Ambulance emergency driving certificate
- Experience of driving of C1 category vehicles
- High standards of personal and professional conduct
- Enhanced DBS on the update service, or be willing to obtain one.
- HCPC registered, and Paramedic qualification evidence.
- IHCD/ Future Quals Ambulance Driving Qualification
- Full UK Driving License
What we offer as a company:
- Excellent hourly rate of pay on a weekly basis.
- An experienced clinical lead on hand for support.
- Free yearly training.
- Excellent referral scheme.
- Easily accessible online rotas to suit your availability.