MedicNow are looking for HCPC Paramedics in the Ferrbybridge area or those who are willing to travel, to work as an Occupational Health Paramedic in a Powerplant setting with our client.
You will be required to utilise your skills to provide an efficient care service to those who work at the power plant, and in the direct vicinity of it. You will be required to undertake some training to be classed as the Collections Officer, involving doing on the spot drug and alcohol screening and DNA testing. It is advantageous if you have had experience in Occupational Health or screening but some training will be provided.
- Provide emergency first aid as the first responder
- Maintain confidentiality
- Provide OH screening and surveillance services
- Drive the clinical mobile unit
- Ensure the Paramedic equipment is maintained
- Provide relevant risk assessments and guidance for onsite, emergency first aid and support.
To apply for this role, you will need:
- Full HCPC registration
- Clear enhanced DBS or happy to obtain one with us
- High standards of personal and professional conduct
- To be willing to undertake new training
- Ability to work autonomously
- Able to commit to 50 hours per week, this can be flexible for weekdays and weekends