MedicNow are looking for HCPC Paramedics in the Scunthorpe area or willing to travel. There will be rota lines of Monday- Saturday weekly, 0630-1830.
The role is based at the Keadby power station skills to provide an efficient care service to those who work at the power plant, and in the direct vicinity of it. The role involves doing duties of the collection officer, and being able to perform alcohol breath tests, and urine testing for drugs and alcohol.
- Provide emergency first aid as the first responder
- Maintain confidentiality
- Ensure the Paramedic equipment is maintained
- Provide relevant risk assessments and guidance for onsite, emergency first aid and support.
- Perform drug and alcohol tests.
To apply for this role, you will need:
- Full HCPC registration
- Clear enhanced DBS or happy to obtain one with us
- High standards of personal and professional conduct
- Ability to work autonomously
- Evidence of qualifications for drug and alcohol screening.