MedicNow is proud to have been supporting UK Paramedics with nationwide opportunities for almost a decade. We are now seeking a HCPC registered paramedics, providing front-line care in the NHS and private sectors.
Medicnow supply reliable, highly-qualified and flexible Ambulatory Staff to the NHS and the wider healthcare sector throughout the UK.
MedicNow is currently working with a GP Surgery in Buckinghamshire who requires a Emergency Care Practioneer Paramedic to cover the practice. The role is for 2 days a week ( Monday and Wednesday).
The role involves assesing patients in a 10 min slot arrangement. Responsibilities will include providing full assessment of their needs; working with a lead clinician within the GP Practice to agree an appropriate treatment plan. Working closely with patients, relatives, Carers and colleagues, you will provide a patient focused contactand providing safe and effective care.
To apply for this paramedic role, you must have:
- HCPC registered, and Paramedic qualification evidence.
- IHCD/ Future Quals Ambulance Driving Qualification
- NHS Smart Card
- Minor Injuries Certification
- EMIS Knowledge
- Worked in a GP practice (Would be in an advantage)
- Able to meet stringent pre-employment checks including, satisfactory references, enhanced DBS checks
What we offer as a company:
- Excellent hourly rate of pay on a weekly basis.
- An experienced clinical lead on hand for support.
- Free yearly training.
- Excellent referral scheme.
- Easily accessible online rotas to suit your availability.