We are currently looking for Qualified Paramedics in the Cambridge area or anyone who is willing to travel to Cambridge.
We can offer full time, part time and ad hoc assignments. You will need to have the following essential requirements:
- HCPC Registered or BTEC level 3 in Ambulance Aid (or IHCD Ambulance Aid Award)
- Fulfil UK Right to Work & NHS Employment guidelines
- Enhanced DBS
- Not have been previously dismissed from an NHS organisation
- Up to date with immunisations
Scope of Practice-
- Take clinical handovers from the arriving Ambulance crews
- Carry out observations on patients and continuation of care until a bed becomes available
- Monitor Datext (ambulance data) computer system and update the nurse in charge of the ETA of ambulance and the condition of patient on board
- Assist the ambulance crew with transfers of patients from ambulance stretcher to hospital trolleys, while ambulance attendant carries out booking in handover process
- Be the main link between the Ambulance service and the nurse in charge.
What we offer as a company-
- Excellent hourly rate of pay on a weekly basis.
- An experienced clinical lead on hand for support.
- 24/7 emergency help line.
- Free yearly training.
- Excellent referral scheme.
- Easily accessible online rotas to suit your availability.
- Shifts nationwide.