If you are based near, or willing to travel to Stoke Mandeville, this is the perfect opportunity for you to use your clinical skills alongside the Nurse and Doctor teams. We are looking for dedicated Paramedics to work on night shifts within the hospital to cover RAT, triage etc.
- HCPC Registered
- Fulfil UK Right to Work & NHS Employment guidelines
- Enhanced DBS (or be willing to apply for one with us)
- Not have been previously dismissed from an NHS organisation
- Up to date with immunisations
- Be able to cover night shifts (1900-0715)
Scope of Practice:
- Be able to see minor illness and injuries. Be comfortable with covering triage/RAT/Primary care streaming/See and Treat and also able to see patients in GP stream.
- Be able to do functions like cannulations, dressings, doing observations, ECG’s.
What we offer as a company:
- Excellent hourly rate of pay on a weekly basis.
- An experienced clinical lead on hand for support.
- 24/7 emergency help line.
- Free yearly training.
- Excellent referral scheme.
- Easily accessible online rotas to suit your availability.
- Shifts nationwide.