Medicnow is an NHSi framework Agency who provide highly-qualified and flexible Ambulance Staff to the NHS, Ministry of Defence (MOD) UK and foreign deployments and the wider private sector including primary and secondary healthcare.
A logistics coordinator have been requested by one of our respectable private clients in the Chelmsford area.
Our client is a large private ambulance provider, ad-hoc and rota lines available.
The role is based in a Contact Centre which is a single point of access for a number of contracts that relate to the provision of non-emergency patient transport. You will be responsible for effectively answering and logging all calls and requests for Non-emergency Patient Transport, ensuring accuracy of information is received and recorded.
. Understanding patient mobility, special needs & staff rosta's
Make effective use of resources to meet patient requiremnents
Liase with the managment team to identify any potional problems
Treat all callers with respect, courtasy & cordiality whilst obtaining relevent acurate information quickly
Essential requirements include;
- Excellent communication skills, especially the ability to speak clearly over the telephone
- Customer Service experience
- Telephone and general administration experience
- Experience in use of IT systems and ability to input data accurately
- Ability to work calmly especially when under pressure
It is essential you have:
- Able to meet stringent pre-employment checks including, satisfactory references, enhanced DBS checks
What we offer as a company:
- Excellent hourly rate of pay on a weekly basis.
- An experienced clinical lead on hand for support.
- Free yearly training.
- Excellent referral scheme.
- Easily accessible online rotas to suit your availability.