If you are based in, or willing to travel to, Stoke Mandeville Hospital this is the perfect opportunity for you to use your clinical skills alongside the Nurse and Doctor teams.
- HCPC Registered
- Fulfil UK Right to Work & NHS Employment guidelines
- Enhanced DBS
- Not have been previously dismissed from an NHS organisation
- Up to date with immunisations
Scope of Practice-
- Be able to see minor illness and injuries. Be comfortable with covering triage/RAT/Primary care streaming/See and Treat and also able to see patients in GP stream.
- Be able to do functions like cannulations, dressings, doing observations, ECG’s, giving oral and IV medications like antibiotics, analgesia, fluids.
What we offer as a company-
- Excellent hourly rate of pay on a weekly basis.
- An experienced clinical lead on hand for support.
- 24/7 emergency help line.
- Free yearly training.
- Excellent referral scheme.
- Easily accessible online rotas to suit your availability.
- Shifts nationwide.