- HCPC Registered
- Fulfil UK Right to Work & NHS Employment guidelines
- Enhanced DBS
- Not have been previously dismissed from an NHS organisation
- Up to date with immunisations
- C1 driving license, and a Future Quals/ IHCD blue light driving certificate
Scope of practice:
- Respond to 999 calls
- Provide clinical and social care in the pre-hospital environment
- Conduct patient assessment and in each instance apply the approproate patient care
- Complete and maintain a full and accurate clinical record for all patients
- Liase with other health professionals and communicate complex information effectively
What we offer as a company:
- Excellent hourly rate of pay on a weekly basis.
- An experienced clinical lead on hand for support.
- 24/7 emergency help line.
- Free yearly training.
- Excellent referral scheme.
- Easily accessible online rotas to suit your availability.
- Shifts nationwide.