First Aiders and Advance First Aiders
Salary up to £12.13 to £17.00 per hour Umbrella
Salary up to £9.61 to £13.46 per hour PAYE
Our client an ambulance provider are looking for first aiders and advanced aiders to work on an ad hoc basis, to provide a service to their patients following an emergency call out.
We are looking to speak with anyone who has experience as a Patient Transport Driver, Level 3 First Aiders, working alongside paramedics, experience working within the ambulance service.
Must have First Aid at Work Certificate
Experience as a PTS or
Clean Driving License
Moving and Handling Certificate
• Adult resuscitation (CPR)*
• Allergic reaction
• Bone, muscle and joint injuries
• Burns and scalds
• Chest pains
• Choking adult
• Communication and casualty care
• Eye injuries
• Head injuries
• Defibrillator prompts and how to respond (theory-based)
• Defibrillator pad placement (theory-based)
• Low blood sugar
• Managing an emergency
• Minor and severe bleeding
• Poisons and what to do if someone has been poisoned
• Role of the first aider (including knowledge of health and safety regulations)
• Spinal injuries
• Unresponsive adult
Advanced hold the above as well as the AED qualification
• Use of AED’s
What we offer as a company:
Excellent hourly rate of pay on a weekly basis.
An experienced clinical lead on hand for support.
Free yearly training.
Excellent referral scheme.
Easily accessible online rotas to suit your availability.
Who we are:
Medicnow is an NHSi framework Agency who provide highly qualified and flexible Ambulance Staff to the NHS, Ministry of Defence (MOD) UK and foreign deployments and the wider private sector including primary and secondary healthcare