Medicnow supply reliable, highly-qualified and flexible Ambulatory Staff to the NHS and the wider healthcare sector throughout the UK.
MedicNow are recruiting for Technicians for a our private client in the Kent area.
Our client, has a requirment in West Kent to provide several experienced staff (ECA or EMT/AAP) a day to support a new service they have started with the CCGs. The main role would be to support and guide their existing staff that have little or some front line expririence.
Deployment will be 24/7, 4 on 4 off 12 hour shifts.
- Assessing patients in order to make the clinical decision on treatment and diagnosis.
- Using specialist equipment.
- Communicating effectively with crew mates, relatives and patients.
- 2 Person Crew
- Technician qualification e.g. IHCD, or FREC 5.
- IHCD/ Future Quals Ambulance Driving Qualification
- Full UK Driving License
- Able to meet stringent pre-employment checks including, satisfactory references, enhanced DBS checks
What we offer as a company:
- Excellent hourly rate of pay on a weekly basis.
- An experienced clinical lead on hand for support.
- Free yearly training.
- Excellent referral scheme.
- Easily accessible online rotas to suit your availability.