Medic Now are offering fully flexible frontline assignments available within the County of Hertfordshire working on behalf on the NHS Trust. A variety of hours and locations are available to suit your schedule.
Are you a qualified technician looking for flexible hours to fit around your lifestyle?
In this role, your responsibility will be to utilise your skills in providing emergency care to patients as well as supporting additional ambulance resources. This could involve working on a solo RRV or as a crew on a DCA, depending on your experience. Your shifts could be up to 12 hours, selecting the days/hours that suit you. You will be required to attend an Assessment Day to include ILS, Blue Light Driving and an interview with one of our consultants.
Benefits as a EMT for us
- Flexible hours and a variety of shifts available
- Statuatory and Mandatory training provided
- MedicNow uniform supplied
- Dedicated and supportive consultants
- Accesible online booking system
- Refer a Friend Scheme up to £250!
- Complete IHCD Technician qualification
- 750+ hours clinical experience
- Fulfill UK Right to Work & NHS Employment guidelines
- Enhanced DBS
- Current UK/EU driving licence (Maximum of 3 penalty points) for a minimum of 2 years
- C1 Driving Licence
- Current IHCD (BTEC Level 3) D1/D2 Emergency Driving Qualification
- Up to date with immunisations
If you are interested in this role, or would like further details please contact
one of the team on 01494 578 999 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, apply online now by filling out the form