An exciting opportunity for Emergency Care Practitioners to work as part of a specialist team running the Urgent Care Centre service on behalf of the NHS in Stafford. We can offer the flexibility of ad-hoc shifts, or the reliability of regular rota shifts on a rolling month-by-month basis.
Scope of Practice
- Main duties of these roles will include the assessment, diagnosis, treatment and discharging of patients presenting at with undiagnosed conditions or injuries.
- Previous experience of working within Urgent and Primary Care Centres is essential.
- You must hold a full nursing or paramedic qualification, and be registered with the NMC or HCPC
- Hold a minor illness or minor injury qualification
- Must be an autonomous practitioner (ANP, or ECP)
- Preferably a prescriber, although none prescribing roles are available
- Must be able to see all ages and conditions of minor illness
- Have experience in assessment and treatment of minor illnesses and/or minor injury Minor injury experience desirable but minor illness most crucial
- Fulfill UK Right to Work & NHS Employment guidelines
- Enhanced DBS
- Not have been previously dismissed from an NHS organisation
- Up to date with immunisations
If you are interested in this role, or would like further details please contact
one of the team on 01494 578 999 | email@example.com
Alternatively, apply online now by filling out the form