Medic Now are currently recruiting for locum ACPs to undertake work for a private health care provider, on behalf of the NHS with opportunities available in various locations across the UK.
Scope of Practice
- Main duties of these roles will include the assessment, diagnosis, treatment and discharging of patients presenting at with undiagnosed conditions or injuries. Previous experience of working within in these areas is required.
- You must hold a full nursing or paramedic qualification, and be registered with the NMC or HCPC
- Hold a minor illness or minor injury qualification
- Must be an autonomous practitioner (ANP, or ECP)
- Preferably a prescriber, although none prescribing roles are available
- Must be able to see all ages and conditions of minor illness
- Have experience in assessment and treatment of minor illnesses and/or minor injury Minor injury experience desirable but minor illness most crucial
- Fulfill UK Right to Work & NHS Employment guidelines
- Enhanced DBS
- Not have been previously dismissed from an NHS organisation
- Up to date with immunisations
If you are interested in this role, or would like further details please contact
one of the team on 01494 578 999 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, apply online now by filling out the form