We have a requirement in West Kent to provide up to experienced staff with None Injury Falls. day and night to support a new service we has started with the CCG. The main role would be to mentor and support our clients staff that have some understanding of falls.
Deployment will be 24/7, 4 on 4 off 12 hour shifts.
Induction (Paid) will be for half a day which will be a mixture of Mangar Camel refresher , policies and procedures.
Shifts times are 06:00 to 18:00 and 18:00 to 06:00.
Induction Date :Wednesday 8th February 2022
- Enhanced DBS on the update service, or be willing to apply for one
- ECA qualification 2 years experiance. e.g. FREC 4, ambulance trust qualification to which can be verified
- Emergency Blue Light Driving Certificate- IHCD/Future Quals
- C1 driving license
- ITU Transfers working with a clinical team to transfer patients from hospital to hospital.
- Assist with clear handovers to other medical professionals
- Mentoring Staff
- General vehicle checks
- Carry out cleaning duties of equipment and your vehicle between patient transfers
- Replenish any consumables used after each job including medical gasses
- Blue light driving
- Assisting with Patient moving and handling.
What we offer as a company:
- Excellent hourly rate of pay and paid on a weekly basis.
- An experienced clinical lead on hand for support.
- Free yearly training.
- Excellent referral scheme.