An excellent Job opportunity has risen to join Medicnow which supplies reliable, highly-qualified and flexible Ambulatory Staff to the NHS and the wider healthcare sector throughout the UK.
Medicnow works with a variety of public and private sector healthcare clients and roles for Emergency Care workers have been requested by one of our respectable private clients in London
Our client is a private ambulance provider and they have numerous shifts: day and night shifts . This role is suitable for those with previous Emergency Care Assitant experience who have a fantastic bedside manner and technical knowledge of the role.
- Enhanced DBS on the update service, or be willing to apply for one
- ECA qualification e.g. FREC 4, ambulance trust qualification to which can be verified
- Emergency Blue Light Driving Certificate- IHCD/Future Quals
- C1 driving license
- ITU Transfers working with a clinical team to transfer paediatric patients from hospital to hospital.
- Assist with clear handovers to other medical professionals
- General vehicle checks
- Carry out cleaning duties of equipment and your vehicle between patient transfers
- Replenish any consumables used after each job including medical gasses
- Blue light driving
- Assisting with Patient moving and handling.
What we offer as a company:
- Excellent hourly rate of pay and paid on a weekly basis.
- An experienced clinical lead on hand for support.
- Free yearly training.
- Excellent referral scheme.
- Easily accessible online rotas to suit your availability.