Due to continued growth, we are currently looking for a Compliance officer to join our brilliant team. This is a great opportunity to join a well-established healthcare agency, who offers an excellent salary, benefits, you will be based from home and occasionally travel to London for team meetings.
Medicnow operates in a regulated environment where all team members are risk aware and support good governance for our Healthcare workers within the Ambulance sector.
You will be responsible for ensuring that candidates have the required documentation to work in either in the NHS (under the relevant Framework agreements) or with our private sector clients, ensuring that documents are updated on a regular basis to meet the high standards that are set within agreed SLA’s. You will also be required to assist with audits as and when required. Must be willing to work the on call.
Working under the supervision, direction and control of the Sales and Operations Director
Qualification and experience/skills and knowledge required for the role:
· Previous experience of working within a Compliance team.
· Good understanding of HCPC registration and Compliance
· Excellent organisation and Communication skills
· Ability to work in a team and manage own work load
· A friendly and approachable manner
· Attention to detail
· Highly competent in Microsoft Office
· Be willing to learn
· Able to work well under pressure
· Great at multi-tasking
· Able to deal with interruptions or a change in focus in response to urgent needs
· A good memory is very helpful too!