We are seeking an experienced Compliance Officer to join our growing framework recruitment agency, working alongside an established, friendly team in our Liverpool Street offices.
Desired Skills and Experience
We are seeking team members with:
- Attention to detail
- Strong organisation skills
- Good communication
- Proficiency in literacy, Excel, Word and other IT systems skills
Under the direction and supervision of the Sales and Operations Director:
- You will be proactive making HCPC registered Paramedics, Technicians, Emergency Care Practitioners, Urgent Care Practitioners and Patient Transport Services candidates compliant to work.
- Working alongside the Senior Compliance Officer.
- Help increase the profit margin.
- Bonus will be paid for each file that is cleared to work.
We are looking for a team player that is goal orientated, likes to roll their sleeves up to get the job done. Knowledge of HCPC registration is desirable.
To be successful at Medic Now, you will be:
· Talented and Committed
· A great communicator
Please email your CV to email@example.com